Schedule Your School Exam
School final exams are required by the Arizona Department of Real Estate (ADRE) to be taken in-person. In response to COVID-19, following the Governor’s executive orders the ADRE allowed for the temporary use of a third party online proctoring service to proctor real estate school final exams. Starting September 1st the ADRE has suspended the use of third party online proctors and the school final exam will revert back to being required to be taken in-person.
Once you have completed all your sessions in the Real Estate Licensing Program, you are eligible to take the School Exam. We have designed our School Exam to mimic the State Exam as much as possible, to better prepare you to pass your State Exam the first time. You must pass your School and State exams with a score of at least 75%. You have 4 hours to take your 180 question exam. While the exam is challenging for some, Arizona School of Real Estate has the highest pass rates in the state! We recommend that you take the School Exam as soon as possible after you complete the 18 sessions while the material is still fresh in your mind.
Exams are available by appointment only – no walk-ins will be accepted. Just log in to your student account to schedule your exam. School exam days and times for each campus location may vary – check specific schedules by location in your online account. We do not charge students whether online or in classroom for the school exam.
What is needed to test:
- Must have completed orientation
- Must know the password to your student account
- Government issued ID
What you can bring in the testing room-
- Water with lid
- Pen or pencil
What you CANNOT bring in the testing room-
- Personal items (books bags, purses, textbooks etc)
- Scratch paper
- Cell phones or smart watches (can be held at front desk)
Scheduling your exam
1. Login to Your Account
- Visit shinjuku-party.com or hoganschool.com and click login in the upper right corner of the page
- Select either Classroom Courses or Online Real Estate Pre-Licensing Courses
- Enter your email and password
- Click login
2. Select the class to schedule an exam (the one you completed your 90 hours in)
- You CANNOT schedule your school exam on an audit course.
3. Scroll down the list of sessions to locate the school exam
To schedule an exam, select from the Session table.